the one;

i'm xiangying, aka exwhyee. first cry on 25th feb 1988. currently doing interior design in singapore poly.

i want!!!
new bags
abercrombie jacket

i read
coming sooon


credits
blogskins,
xanga & deviantart,
adobe photoshop
Saturday, November 11, 2006 2:22 PM

i want my secondary school life back again! =(

I miss official opening...
I miss marathons...
I miss badminton trainings...
I miss folkdancing...
I miss chemistry lessons...
I miss Miss Rozi and social studies lessons...
I miss Mr Lee's english lessons...
I miss DnT...
I miss bullying Mr Loh...
I miss calling Mr Poh 'spongebob'... (haha!)
I miss post-exam activities...
I miss gossiping and playing in class during free periods...
I miss bickering with my classmates...
I miss calling each other names...
I miss the school bell...
I miss recess...
I miss the cafeteria...
I miss Stand & Deliver; KangKong Hustle...
I miss taking 172 to school every morning...
I miss awards ceremony...
I miss making fun of Mdm Lau, the freaky armpit-hair-obsessed, cantankerous and hostile librarian...
I miss 5B...
I miss the past 5 years of my life so so so much!


it was so fun!


I miss my memories...




if i could wish for one thing now...

time machine.




thanks to Taepistri, WWSS's yearbook.